Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Pilot/Hunt Group like without attendant console?

Hi everyone, I'm glad I found this forum but I'm not entirely sure I'm in the right area. I've been recently thrown into admining the CCM as our normal phone person is out ill and I'm kind of stuck and hoping I can get some pointing in the right direction. So here's my situation.

We have a receptionist (X-2400) that needs to have her line flow onto 2 other groups of people. Group 1 consists of 3 phones, if none of them answer it flows to group 2 which consists of 4 phones, and finally if no answer it flows to voicemail on the 2400 line.

Now, I was thinking of creating a pilot point/hunt group. Problem is, they don't want to use the Attendant console and they want all the lines in the group to ring at the same time instead of going to longest idle, etc.

I'm sure this is a simple solution, but my lack of experience is showing. So any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

2 REPLIES

Re: Pilot/Hunt Group like without attendant console?

Depending on your version of callmanager:

You'll be able to create a line group for each group of lines and set the distrbution algorithm to be broadcast.

Add each line group into a hunt list, and add a pilot on front of the hunt list.

Set your secretary to have her phone to the pilot on no-answer/busy.

Re: Pilot/Hunt Group like without attendant console?

We're running version 4.12. And thank you. I'll see if I can make that go. I was just worried that for the Hunt list to work, they'd need to be running the attendant console.

Views
Helpful
Replies