cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Pilot points not Forwarding Pilot DN to Unity VM on 3.1(2A)

mdury
Level 1
Level 1

How do you get a pilot point to forward its own Dn info to Voicemail? for example if you dial a pilot point "0" and the first line in the hunt group is 5001. how do I get the Call manager to send "0" as the Forward no answer DN when it forwards to Unity

4 Replies 4

bcowley
Level 1
Level 1

You might try using translation patterns in CallManager. You can set up a calling party transformation to make 5001 appear to be 0 to the called party.

I tried changing the mask on the line to be "0" that didn't seem to work. Is that what you meant?

No, that is an external mask only (for outbound caller-id to the PSTN). Go to the Route Plan Menu and select Translation Pattern. Add a translation pattern for 5001 (set the partition and calling search space if applicable). Then in the calling party transform mask enter 0. If this does not work out you can also setup a rule in Unity. You would just make a new rule in the Call Routing menu that tells it what call handler to go to when it receives a call from 5001.

The Call Routing rule worked great. This is a work around,but it got me out of a jam. Thanks!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: