Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

playback/record

Hi,<br><br>Unity 302<br>CCM 3.1.2c<br>Windows 2000 with Outlook 2000 client and VMO 3.0 (120)<br><br>At the present, users can't playback/record via their phone. It works fine through the PC. The Unity server IP address and extension are correct in the options. There are also sufficient COS licenses enabled and are correct for those individuals. <br><br>This affects everyone.<br><br>When I PC Anywhere onto the SA. I can playback peoples greetings via my phone extension. <br><br>I have noticed that when use Active Assistant and SA direct via my PC then I don't get the option to record or playback anything. The buttons are greyed out.(we are however using IE 6.0).<br><br>I can ping the Unity from the client PC via it's name and IP address so it appears that DNS is working.<br><br>This was working fine until recently but I don't know specifically what date/time.<br><br>Any advice greatly appreciated as usual.<br><br>Regards<br><br>Richard<br><br>

2 REPLIES

Re: playback/record

From the SA page can you play a recording back to a client phone that is having a problem. This should rule out Call Search Space problems on the CallManager.

Anonymous
N/A

Re: playback/record

Certainly can. I did try this. Most users are in the same CSS.

Thanks.

Richard

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content