Views
Helpful
Replies

PlayPrompt in TCL Scripts

mavilla
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I'm currently working on a TCL script to play a welcome message. I'm using the playprompt command like:

set prompt(interrupt) true

set prompt(abortKey) *

set event [playPrompt prompt info tftp://XX.XX.XXX.XXX/welcome_voiss.au]

return 0

but i got the following error::

3d06h: $ $pc_mc_addDynamicS() :(1) tftp://XX.XX.XXX.XXX/welcome_voiss.auDoing : tftp://XX.XX.XXX.XXX/welcome_voiss.au

3d06h: Token : tftp://XX.XX.XXX.XXX/welcome_voiss.au

3d06h: $ $du_get_vpPromptName() au_location[3][0].locationUrl NULL.

It seems that the Gateway couldn't find the file. I tried to read the file from the Flash memory but it doesn't work neither. I would appreciate any help.

Regards.-

2 Replies 2

mchin345
Level 6
Level 6

There could be many reasons for this. First and foremost thing you could do is check the connectivity between the Gateway and the TFTP server using the ping command. Secondly, check if you can access the audio file and open it. If both of these conditions are fine then you could check for the correctness of the TCL scripts and the commands.To understand TCL scripts and the commands better, please refer the link given below:

TCL IVR API Version 1.0 Programmer's Guide

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps2192/products_programming_reference_guide09186a00800e9ab8.html

Hi

The first thing I checked was the connectivity between the TFTP and the Gateway. I already resolve this problem. I define a language and a location for the .au file in the config of the Gateway:

call application voice session_voiss flash:session_voiss.tcl

and I added:

call application voice session_voiss language 0 sp

call application voice session_voiss set-location sp 0 flash:welcome_voiss.au

Thanks Anyway.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: