Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Please advise on VoIP home lab configuration

Please advise on VoIP home lab configuration

Hi people,

I am starting my VoIP jorney. I want to esablish my home lab. I want to configure voice menu so my customers could call me and choose one of the options ( press 1 - for this, press 2 for that e. t.c) And i also want them to be able to place international VoIP calls using my system. This would be initial configuration - then i want to upgrade it to voice mail, calls routing ( to operators ) and add "genesys" calls analysys sustem. And then later i want to move "local" numbers of the PBX overseas.

Now i have to start with minimal ( cost optimized ) configuration which i can afford to buy on ebay - as far as i understud that would be one PBX and router with ISDN PRI? most important - What PBX would you recomend? Is there links to such solutions that you know? Any info which would save my time and allow me to practice Cisco solution in this area would be gratly appreciated.

Thank you

Michael, CCNP

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: Please advise on VoIP home lab configuration

To start with you could configure the voice menu using the Cisco IP IVR . There are many useful documents explaining how to configure IVR in the following URL.

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/browse/psp_view.pl?p=Software:Cisco_IP_Interactive_Voice_Response

Views
Helpful
Replies