cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

pop up on agent PC

shouyisun
Level 1
Level 1

CRS(IPCC express) 3.03, CCM 3.22. SQL database.

caller call the call center and enter employee ID. System queries the sql database. How can I edit the script so that the employee ID and its email address(which is from database) can be popped up on agents PC?

Thanks

9 Replies 9

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

Start

Accept

Collect Digits (employee ID)

DB READ (open table)

DB GET (get info)

Select Resource (do not check the Connect Box)

Set Enterprise Server Data (you must configure enterprise data on Desktop Administrator)

Connect

Wonderful. I'll try this for usre. Thanks

adignan is this the correct way to do this:

string my_queue = "sales_dept"

select resource

-selected

---set enterprise data

---connect CSQ=my_queue

-queued

---queued stuff

This is what I had been using... the enterprise data comes through properly but for some reason the calls don't cycle properly. In other words, the call will ring through on a phone but if nobody picks it up rather than cycling to the next available agent it drops the call, giving the caller an error message about "technical difficulties". If I click the 'connect box' in the select resources properly then the queue works properly but the enterprise data won't get passed.

Any ideas?

Hi,

I guess the call is taking the "Failed" branch on the "Connect" step. If an Agent dosent answer, theoritically the call should get requeued after the timeout, but in this case it might be following the failed branch. So try making arrangements for the proper treatment of the call there.

Most probably you can make it jump back to select resource step.

Let me know if that works.

Aslam.

Thanks a ton Aslam, worked perfectly. I just used a goto under the failed condition to send it back immediately before the select resource element. BTW can you think of a way to do this without gotos? I feel so guilty using gotos. ;)

I think 'GOTO' is the only way to go for now, but I guess Cisco is working to make this automatic. Lets wait for the future releases ... ;-).

Aslam.

Hi Guys

Is this enterprise data variable has to be from database? The reason I am asking this is that I want to test enterprise data and its pop up feature, but I don't have SQL or other database in the lab, can I still test enterprise data by just creating a varible? Thanks.

Hi,

You can test the enterprise data by just creating the variable. You dont need to have a SQL or any other database especially for that.

Using the script steps you just need to set the enterprise varialbe and on the desktop admin, configure it to pop it up on the agent desktop.

Aslam.

Aslam

I have done the test without database. It works well. Next step I am going to test with database.Thanks a lot.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: