cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Port problem

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

I have a Unity 2.4.6.135 with TSP 3.0.0.7 and Call Manager 3.1(1). The ports are set up with 3 ports answer call and one port for MWI,MM and message notification. The ports are set up in Call Manager with extension 700 (port 1), 100 (port 2), 101 (port 3) and 102 (port 4). The system has been working fine for the last few months until recently the calls are not forwarded from one port to the next in round-robin fashion. All the calls are going to port one only (shown in call viewer). I have reset all the ports and reboot Unity. Anyone with ideas on what else to do?<br><br>

3 Replies 3

Not applicable

Anything changed on the CCM server? It's going to control the forwarding. Can you call the Unity port number DNs individually? Is the Cisco Voice Messaging Interface installed and configured on the CallManager? If so, it shouldn't be; it's not needed for this integration.

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems

Not applicable

Yes previously the CCM was 3.0.10 and it was upgraded to current version of 3.1(1). On the call manager each voice port is set to forward to the next port if the port is busy. Yes I can call the Unity port number DNs individually. When I call the Unity port number individually I can see on the call viewer that the call is going via that particular port.

Do you have a VoiceMailDn configured for the Cisco Messaging Interface? I am pretty sure you do. If so you need to remove it and stop/start CallManager. CMI is not needed for IP integrations and the service should be disabled.

Keith

Keith Chambers
Unity Technical Lead
Unified Voice Team, San Jose
Cisco Systems

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: