cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ports Keep Disconnecting from Callmanager?

JeffG1
Level 3
Level 3

I keep seeing this message on various ports:

Cisco Unity-CM TSP device 5 (Unity port 2): Disconnected from CallManager 158.114.52.30. If there are many of these messages in sequence from the same device 5, this port may not be functioning anymore. Check to see that it is answering calls, and the server may need to be restarted to activate the port again.

I have Untiy 4.0 and TSP 7.02 Any Suggestions?

4 Replies 4

JeffG1
Level 3
Level 3

Ugg This is now a major issue about 1/2 of all my Calls to unity are disconnecting. I see the message Temp Fail on the Ip Phones...

I have called in a case with tac, but I have not heard back from them...

How many Exchange servers is Unity servicing? Any chance Unity is connected to one or more Exchange servers through a low speed or high latency link? How about the performance of the Exchange server(s)? Are **any** of them under powered?

Just one server On box with Voice Mail only. Im really pulling my hair out. Im thinking of upgrading to 4.02 to see if that makes a difference...

Ok I think we found two new bugs. First It appeard with the TSP version we have Voice mail ports cannot be named longer then 15 characters...

Second we had 16 ports licensed and we were only using 8 of them. I did not have the other 8 registered to any callmanager. Once I registered the other 8 it stopped giving the errors. Well see as time goes by...