Cisco Support Community
Community Member

Predictive Dialer + CCME...... HELP!

I need a auto/predictive dialer for CCME, this is needed for a 20 agent Contact Centre so price is also key, so far I have only found a couple of expensive options, any help v much appreciated.

Re: Predictive Dialer + CCME...... HELP!

Wow! Outbound Contact center with a key system. A great key system, with many features, but... Good luck. IMHO, if there is a business case for the contact center, it should include adequate or supportable technology.

I don't know what your business case supports, but you may want to abandon the requirement for CCME, use the licenses toward an upgrade to CCM. Then you can consider IPCC. It's solid, supportable, scalable, etc.

Honestly, I hope you do find something, your requests may picque some developer's interest. If you do please let us know. But given the technical challenges that surround outbound functionality, ie the need to land voice-path on a termination point, manage the agent, move the call from termination point to agent, understand campaigns, etc, it's hard to imagine such a product exists.

Hope I'm wrong. Best of luck to you,

Community Member

Re: Predictive Dialer + CCME...... HELP!

CreatePlease to create content