cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Predictive Dialer for CallManager

rkeblusek
Level 4
Level 4

I am looking for a predictive dialer to integrate with Cisco CallManager. I would prefer one with TAPI or JTAPI integration as opposed to tie lines but any proven solution would be entertained.

6 Replies 6

pkillian
Level 1
Level 1

Check out Interactive intelligence www.inin.com

I did speak to them and am trying to get them to quote one without success. However, the contact at i3 mentioned that they do not work over IP since CallManager does not report back call progress tones over IP. In MANY conversations with Cisco they recommend these vendors us JTAPI to create this as an application using Cisco trunks and I have yet to find a solution like this.

jrollinson
Level 1
Level 1

Another company who can offer this functionality are ARC Solutions, http://www.arcsolutions.com. It's not full "predictive" dialling but "power" dialling, worth some investigation though as their integration with CCM is very tight. We have partnered with them and found them to be very helpful.

I sent them a message and am waiting a reply. I have heard that these solutions are not working over IP since CallManager does not report back call progress over IP and we need to revert to tie lines. This is okay but nobody at Cisco can even confirm a tested solution or one in production at all.

jonathantee
Level 1
Level 1

What do Cisco suggest?

The ININ solution integrates using JTAPI whioch is due in about a month. The option available are in using ICS-7750 blade or by using a seperate server.