Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Presence issue about 4.3 Jabber Video

Hello!

We are using Jabber Video 4.3, TMS 13.1.2, VCS Control and Expressway version 7.0.2,

Evereything looks fine, but when I log in Jabber video from LAN, it goes to Control and after registration, phone book works, but ı can not get any presence status of my favorites. I changed my local subzone authentication policy to "threat as authenticated" not to get any fail about updating status.

at the same time when I log in with Jabber Video to the Expressway from WAN, ( authentication policy for default subzone is " do not check credentials")

I can see the presence status, and phone book works also. but I get the fail status for updating presence status. When I change the authentication policy to " threat as authenticated" I dont get any fail but can not see presence status again,

I tried the same for VCS Control with changing the authentication policy to " do not check credentials" but I can not get any presence status.

About my TMS provisioning configuration;

phonebook@DOMAIN
presence@DOMAIN
vcse.DOMAIN

According to this, it gets presence  from expressway, when I am in public area,  in LAN , it should take from VCS Control with using presence@domain

Am I right ?

Is anyone get any issue like this ? Could you help me to go further about this ?

If you need I can take wireshark output and paste here,

Thanks,

Kenan,

Views
Helpful
Replies