Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Cisco Support Community site will be in read only mode on Dec14, 2017 from 12:01am PST to 11:30am for standard maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Printing ViewMail Notes

We are using ViewMail for Outlook v2.2.2.27 and Unity v2.3.6.22. I have a few users asking for a way to print out the ViewMail form and message body. <br><br>Is there a print option I can't find? Might this ability be included on a future upgrade?<br><br>I can do a print screen or copy the notes to wordpad and then printing, but this is cumbersome for users.<br><br><br><br>Michael Davis<br>Information Systems Analyst<br>City of Santa maria<br>mdavis@ci.santa-maria.ca.us

1 REPLY
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Printing ViewMail Notes

Hi Michael.

Yes, you can print out with newer version of VMO. In fact, you really should be running a 2.3.6 version of VMO to match your version of Unity. In general it's a good idea to update your clients when you udpate the server, although it should continue to work.

The 2.3.6 version (and later) actually installs as an extension to the existing Outlook email forms instead of as it's own custom form so it gets all the features you have in Outlook today, including font control, language support etc... this include printing capabilities.

Try installing a new versio of VMO off the 2.3.6 CD on one of your clients and giving it a try. I'm betting that will do what you want.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect
Active Voice Corp
jlindborg@activevoice.com

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content