Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Priority agents in queue

The environment is ICM 4.6.2 with CTIOS + IP-QM.

I need to priority the agents in the queue.

Example: there are 4 agent currently log-in and belong to same skill group. When call arrived to this skill group always agent1 and agent2 received the call, only if they talking the call arrived to agent3 and if all agents talking the call arrived to agent4.

How i do that without build some skill groups with several priority.

Thanks.

7 REPLIES

Re: Priority agents in queue

What are you using for the call flow, a Queue to skill group node,Route select, or LAA with skill group node? Ultimately, you really do not have to use priority to distribute the calls evenly across the skill group.

Call flow as following:

Run VRU Script, CED, Route Select (base of CED) and then Queue to Skill Group.

Why i don't need priority?

well...it is not clear on the need of priority because it seems that your goal is to distribute calls to all agents in the skill group equally as possible, correct. If so then priority is not needed in this case unless there were other skill groups in the picture.

You correct, but it is customer request.

The customer want to make priority between agents on same group.

I know i can do that with creating more skill group but it is not intelligent solution.

If i understand you it is not possible to do that without define new skill group.

Blue

That is correct, it is not currently possible without each of those agents having their own CSQ. The only possible way would be to check the resource id variable before connecting a call to an agent, if the variable doesn't match the agents resource id then don't connect the call. I

Okay, this is IPCC and IPCC express, right? If so, then you could create a skill group per each agent and then create a enterprise skill group and then try to priortize around the skill groups while they are still linked via the enterprise skill group.

Thanks.

I talk about IPCC Enterprise.

I think your last response is the best (and only) way to priority agent on same skill group.

Thanks again.

Dror

Views
Helpful
Replies