cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem Configuring from CUE GUI interface.

moblix123
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I am installing a CUE-AIM module. I have configured Ip connectivity between the module and the router. i have all GUI files in flash, but i cannot get to the GUI interface of the CUE. I can however reach the GUI on CCME.

I have attached a copy on the sh run and show flash.

I really need you help.

12 Replies 12

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

what error do you have ? is the CUE address reachable from your broswer ?

Please find attached print screen from the error page.

What could be reponsible for this error?

jhon.giraldo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Before you can reach the CUE GUI interface you need to run the CUE init wizard.

To run this wizard you need to follow next procedure:

- Issue command "service-module service-engine 0/0 status", ensure CUE is in Steady State.

- Ensure you can ping CUE IP address.

- Issue command "service-module service-engine 0/0 session. At this point, if you are installing the CUE by the first time, automatically it enters to the CUE init wizard. Follow the wizard, it asks you for timezone, Domain name, DNS address, NTP address, Username for CUE GUI administration, Admin Password. Wait some minutes to complete the process.

At the end of this process you should enter to the CUE GUI with http://cue-ip-address.

If I'm not mistaken (and this might just be the way we decided to configure it) but I believe that you need to enter a static route to the service module which points to the service engine and then configure the default gateway of the CUE service module pointing to the service engine. The service engine itself can use an unnumber i/f taken from a physical address or a loopback (preferred). Then on your network, either through static or advertised via routing protocol, they will go to CUE via the service engine IP address, not the actual CUE ip address.

Here's the design guide. We ended up using a small network (4 hosts) for the service engine and the service module.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps5520/products_implementation_design_guide_chapter09186a00804993bf.html

Here are the particulars:

interface FastEthernet0/0

ip address b.68.10.1 255.255.255.0

!

interface Service-Engine4/0

ip unnumbered FastEthernet0/0

service-module ip address b.68.10.10 255.255.255.0

service-module ip default-gateway b.68.10.1

!

ip route b.68.10.10 255.255.255.255 Service-Engine4/0

I followed all the steps to run the CUE init wizard. Finally i was able to get into the GUi interface for CUE but not until I have had to refresh the page over a dozen times. I keep getting the error "This site is under construction".

Even the one time I eventually got in, I lost connection after clicking next in the 'Import CCME User' stage.

Still need help to complete the initialization wizard from GUI

- What CUE version are you running?.

- is CUE in Steady State? if not, reload the CUE module.

- Could you enter to the CUE GUI with http://10.113.0.10/Web/SA?

Regards,

Jhon Freddy Giraldo

I don't think CUE would give you a 'this site is under construction' page.

Can you ensure the IP address is not being duplicated? How about your route from your network into the router with the CUE module?

Please find attached a print screen of the error page.

I find it highly unlikely that Unity express is using IIS. CUE is linux based and I don't even think they make IIS for linux, let alone Cisco making the choice to use it. ;)

Check your routes....I'm guessing that you're hitting a Windows machine somewhere.

That's my thinking.

Agree with lfulgenzi, I've started a CUE yesterday, and had a problem with a message "system not initialized only Administrators logins allowed", but the CUE webpage must show with the cisco logo and everything.

I agree with you guys. I will comb the network to see if there's an IP address conflict.

Thanks guys

Yes, I discovered there is another host with same Ip address. I have changed it and the GuI issue is finally resloved.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: