Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem Related to extension mobility on CCM 3.2.2c

rshanmugam
Level 1
Level 1

Hi:

I have a problem in configuring the user device profile on the CCM version 3.2.2c.It returns the blank page, if I tried adding a new user device profile. The same strange thing is happening, even if I try the same from the Call Manager server itself. Could somebody advise?

Raj

8 Replies 8

j.ayres
Level 1
Level 1

Sounds like a bug (CSCdx92338):

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/Bugtool/onebug.pl?bugid=CSCdx92338&cco_product=Call+Manager&fset=&swver=3.2&keyw=device%20profile&target=2&train=

It says resolved, but not in which version! I know this isn't an issue in the latest service packs for 3.2(2c) (e.g. spG) or 3.2(3).

Regards,

Justin

Justin:

I have spG already,but let me know ,if I have to have CRA installed for viewing this profile page.

Raj

i dont think CRA can help you much in this case!

Are you using netscape by any chance? Try using Internet Explorer instead

No ,I`m using IE 6.0

Raj

has it ever worked properly ?

nope....

laped
Level 1
Level 1

I am using callmanager 3.2.(2c) with extension mobility with out any problems in a big set up. So what is the problem??

My set is

Bootdisk

OS SP, win-OS-Upgrade.2000-2-3.exe 2000-2-3 18-SEP-2002

win-OS-Upgrade.2000-2-3spJ.exe

Callmanager 3.1.1(c)

SQL7 SP4, SQL7-ServicePack4.1-0-2.exe

Unzip DCDScripts.1-0-5.exe

Callmanager 3.2.(2c)

CallManager SP 3.2(2h)

Extended Moility 2.2.5

I think if you miss any off this patch or upgrade you will have problems with extension mobility. Anyway it work perfekt in sevell setup I have made with this configurations. Hope it helps!

Ps. Did you put your ip in host and lmhost ? or are you running any DNS services.

Justin is correct, you are probably hitting CSCdx92338. If you are still havingissues with this please open a TAC case, refernce this DDTS and ask for the InsertPhoneButtons.bat file.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: