Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Problem to add an '0' for outgoing calls

Hi,

For national calls the customer would like to dial 0020xxxxxxxx, where the 1st 0 is the digit to establish an outgoing PSTN call and 020 is the city number.

Based on below configuration, it's only possible to make an outgoing call with 020xxxxxxx to make local calls (without the extra 0 in front of 20).

I have tried to add an additional 0 in the outgoing dial-peer, but the problem is that the extra 0 is send to the PSTN network and cause that the number wouldn't be accepted.

Is there a standard format for national and international calls, which I can apply for outgoing calls, or how can I modify the outgoing dial-peer which add a '0' for the customer, but doesn't send this digit to the PSTN network.

Thanks,

Ronald

dial-peer voice 1 pots

description *** Dial-peer for Outgoing calls ***

destination-pattern 0T

port 0/0/0:15

forward-digits all

telephony-service

<stripped>

dialplan-pattern 1 2065647.. extension-length 3

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
2 REPLIES

Re: Problem to add an '0' for outgoing calls

Ronald,

In your example, you could simply remove the "forward-digits all" command. If you dial 0020xxxxxxx, the first 0 will be stripped and the rest of the digits will be sent to the PSTN. By default, dial peers strip explicitly matched numbers.

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

Re: Problem to add an '0' for outgoing calls

Brandon,

Thanks for quick reply. I will remove the "forward-digits all" and let you know the results.

Ronald

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.