Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Problem: Unity4.0.3 Delete all holidays -> Cannot add

Dear,

I delete all holidays.

After that, when I open "Holiday", "The page cannot be displayed" is displayed on right upper flame, and I cannot

add any holidays.

Could you tell me the solution?

Unity version: 4.0.3

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gold

Re: Problem: Unity4.0.3 Delete all holidays -> Cannot add

Looks like a bug and I was able to reproduce it.

To correct it you can run the 'Run Schedules Configuration Script' from ConfigMgr.exe. ConfigMgr.exe is located in the \CommServer directory. Please note that running this script will set you Schedules back to the default as well.

I will look for a defect and if we don't have one already I will get this filed tonight and post the defect ID.

Thanks,

Keith

3 REPLIES
Gold

Looks like a bug and I was able to reproduce it.

To correct it you can run the 'Run Schedules Configuration Script' from ConfigMgr.exe. ConfigMgr.exe is located in the \CommServer directory. Please note that running this script will set you Schedules back to the default as well.

I will look for a defect and if we don't have one already I will get this filed tonight and post the defect ID.

Thanks,

Keith

Dear Kechambe,

I executed the script.

Default holidays were displayed.

Thank you!!

Gold

The DDTS number is CSCec70383. If you have a case open with TAC please have them link it.

Thanks,

Keith

Views
Helpful
Replies