cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with deleted mailbox

lsimanek
Level 1
Level 1

I had set up and deleted user with extention 35573, but now I want to setup another person it says the extention 35573 is attached to call handler:cht_teacher. And if I try to access the voicemail box it logs into the example administrator. In Unity it show example administrator is 99999. Should I delete the example administrator?<br><br><br><br>

17 Replies 17

Not applicable

I had the same issue. After reading this I ran the latest version of DBWalker on the chance that you may have incorporated something to fix this. It appears that you did and it cleared up the problem. The ch_defaulttemplate property is now blank whereas before it had an extension that I needed back. Thanks Much. I am running 2.4 build 2.4.6 102. I guess this will continue to happen until I upgrade? (is there a fix out?)

Not applicable

yes, I added a specific check for anything in the templates that should not be there (extensions are the most common). This can happen when the SA runs into a problem mid-way through the creation of a subscriber for some reason. There have been several such bugs fixed but I can't say the the latest 2.4.6 build doesn't have some scenario or another that can still cause this (basically any time you see the "an unknown error" dialog during subscriber creation this can result).

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Not applicable

OK. I take that back. Now it is working if I set the Call Transfer option back to "Yes, ring subscriber's extension:".

However, setting it to "No" and then back to the above "Yes" option seemed to clear the issue up. As to why . . . that's why there are forums like this!!

I'll let you know if I find anything else,
David