Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Problem with DTMF reception

We have a problem with one gsm to sip gateway plugged to our UC520.

When called are made to the gsm module, the gateway redirects automatically the inbound call to an autoattendant on the IPBX.

The user is then supposed to make some choices to navigate in the autoattendant menu, but we noticed that very often DTMF is badly recognised.

The user has to insist on each key. Sometimes it can also not be sufficient to make the autoattendant to understand the choice...

We have the following :

GSM Gateway (2N Voice blue next) <----- SIP TRUNK (G711ULAW) -----> IPBX (UC520)/Autoattendant

The signal reception quality for the GSM module is average (-75dB). We have also a GSM to BRI gateway placed just nearby the other gateway and all is working very fine with this one.

Any idea ?

5 REPLIES

Problem with DTMF reception

Can you check the dtmf configuration on your dial-peers? Is this a Unity Express Autoattendant?

Gabriel

I have the same problem

I have the same problem exactly

except it is for CUCM instead of UC520

Hello Laith:

Hello Laith:

I'm in the same situation , where you able to find a fix for that CUCM ->SIPTrunk -> VOice 2n

The odd issue is that the phone 7821 is able to send DTMF , the issue is with Jabber, maybe related to CTI

Hey,

Hey,

I didn't solve the problem from side,

i spent some time with VoiceBlue support but without a solution,

they told me to check with the ISP to solve this.

Hello:

Hello:

I was able to fix the issue, I changed the parameter

"Early Offer support for voice and video calls"  to Best Effort (no MTP inserted)

on the SipProfile  for the SipTrunk between the CUCM and Voice 2n

Regardas

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content