Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Problem with Ext Mobility in CCM 3.3(3)Sr1

When I press the service button on 7940 phone, get an error-Host not found.

I configured Ext Mob as per procedure

Configured IP phone service.URL as http://ip add of publisher/emapp/EMAppServlet?device=#DEVICENAME#

configured device profile ,attached to a user....to DP

Enabled ext mobility on phone,configured logout profile-use current device setting,subscribed the phone for ext mob service

Ext mobility service is running in both Publisher & Subscriber

I tried changing computer name to ip address in hoteling profile.Tried changing phone load P003...200 .Enabled all the services in Control Centre in both publisher & subscriber

I am not able to see EMApp in registry Hkey local machine\software\Cisco...\Directory Configuration\AppUsers

Regds

Kiran

4 REPLIES

Re: Problem with Ext Mobility in CCM 3.3(3)Sr1

Go to systems>enterprise parameters and change parameter url services to something like this http://192.168.10.158/CCMUser/getservicesmenu.asp

Change dns-name to ip address of call manager.

Best Regards

Joao Medeiros

Hi Joao,

Changed dns name to IP add & EM is working fine.Thanks for all the help.

Have one more problem in CAR(Reporting) version 3.3(0.44).

I am unable to generate any reports in PDF format.No records are generated

ie through User reports > Bills > Dept > Enter user id.

I have enabled CDR & Call diagnostics.

The file size in CAR\Call Details folder shows 0 bytes.

Basically I want to generate report based on extension.

Regds

Kiran

Hi Kiran

I happy for help you problem, stay here for this.

With CAR i have similar problem, please verify information below.

IN system>enterprise parameters CDR Format , what option you select? IN database or files?

In service>service parameters>call manager> call diagnostic enable>true or false? (correct is true)

In service>service parameters>call manager>CDR enable>true or false? (correct is true).

If i correct to use CAR you need tickets storaged in database, others options above is to turn on cdr. If you have storage in database, try change to files and look in directory program files\cisco\calldetail\cdr.

See if have files with cdr information, with this you certified of correct collect of call data ijn CCM.

Files is storaged in ascii format with csv separator, is possible open in notepad.

Best Regards

Joao Medeiros

Hi Joao,

Thanks for replying.

1.In system>enterprise parameters CDR Format , I have set to database.

In service>service parameters>call manager> call diagnostic ,I have set to enable.

In service>service parameters>call manager>CDR enable,I have set to true.

I am yet to try with CDR format-Files.

2.Got an issue with Ext Mobility.

Extension Mobility on Call Manager 3.3(3)& is working fine when both publisher & subscriber are up.EM Service are running on both Publisher & Subscriber.

In the URL(IP Phone services),I have given Publishers ip address.

When I shutdown Publisher,EM does not work on all the phones.When I shut down subscriber few phones are not working & stops at "requesting...."

I would like to build redundancy so that either of the server fails,users should be able to access EM.

Regds

Kiran

Views
Helpful
Replies