cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with ICS Upgrade

colin-lim
Level 1
Level 1

I recently downloaded and installed the ICS7750 upgrade bundle (S77a-1.1.1) to upgrade the software in my ICS7750. Problem is that all the software were upgraded except for my CallManager. It still remains as 3.0(3) instead of getting upgraded to 3.0(8).

Anyone can advice on how I should now proceed with the upgrade of my CallManager?

2 Replies 2

droessler
Level 1
Level 1

First I would ask you account rep about the upgrade to the next generation of ICS. It comes with SPE310 which are much more powerful and come with CM3.1.2(c) and is closer to version release as with the distributed architectures. Next, did you use the upgrade tool? How did you go about the upgrade?

amishak
Level 1
Level 1

I have seen this problem , but it is only the First CM page where you click on detail shows that CM 3.0.3 , but it was actually upgraded to 3.0.8. You can go to services and start "DC Directory server " and try adding users from CM administration page ..This will verify that the CM is upgraded.

You should send an email to " SPE200Migration-CustInfo@cisco.com" for migration to SPE 310 , so you can have CM 3.1.2(c) with the latest release of ICS (2.1).