Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Problem with license and status monitor

Hi, everybody.<br>I have installed two unitiy 2.4.6(135)VM systems, one 100 users 4 ports other one 200 users 8 ports. One client has CCM 3.0.10 other one has CCM 3.1.1. Both Unity have same problem, license Page in System Administration appears 65000 users. Both Unity works fine, except in Port option in Status Monitor in State Column appear software to load.<br>In lab tests with demo license, everything works fine, and in Status Monitor a can look port status and I can send port usage reports.<br>Are there anything wrong with license? <br>Thanks in advance.<br><br> <br><br>HCabrera

1 REPLY
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Problem with license and status monitor

Licensing was handled differently at Active Voice, customers paid by port and recieved unlimited subscriber licenses, which were set at 65000. For a time during the transitioning systems were still sent out with 65000 users set. Your problem is probably not related to licensing, but I have to admit I am not positive what the problem is. Could you redescribe the problem, and how you expect it to behave? Thanks.

Jami Stewart
Cisco Systems

Views
Helpful
Replies