Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Problem with SRST

Hi, I've a problem:

I've a 1751 with 2 BRI with PSTN number 0644202179.

Now is configured with a voip dial peer with destination pattern 644202179 that go to call manager and call manager transform this in 3000 (an IVR application).

In fallback mode the call manager is missing and thus the number 644202179 from pstn side is ringing but none Ip phone is ringing.

How I can configure the fallback for ringing an extension?.

I try to use the default-destination command but it seems that this command is only working with FXO.

Thanks,

5 REPLIES

Re: Problem with SRST

For Survivable remote site telephony you require a minimum of a 2600 series with IOS 12.2(2)XB.

On the CCO is available the new 12.2(4)XW for the 1751 that support SRST.

Reagrds,

What if you used a translation rule right in the 1751?

translation-rule 2179

Rule 1 644202179 3000 (use however many digits you recieve from PSTN)

voice-port 1/0 (apply to all incoming ports)

translate called 2179

Is the IVR system local to the SRST router? I imagine it would have to be. Can you communicate with the IVR without the CallManager? If not, there may not be a way to do this.

Hi,

my problem is to redirect a call to an extension instead to IVR while the call manager is down, in fact the IVR resides on the same machine as call manager thus the IVR not working.

Thanks,

I believe that you should program 1751 in order to map incoming calls to specific IP Phones (mapping done to MAC address) in SRST mode.

Regards,

Vakhtang.

Views
Helpful
Replies