Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Problem with transfering calls in unity 4.0

when i try to transfer a call to a different extension and Supervise Transfer is turned on, unity will ask the user if he would like to continue holding, even with Always Hold turned on. always hold only works for the first time the que status is announced. if the caller doesn't hit any key he will get out of the que and he hears the normal greeting. i read somewhere that this is a wanted feature so that a call que is not blocking all ports. but we only got 1-2 callers in a cue.

is there a way to keep callers in the que without them having hit any keys ? or is there a different way to make a call que with unity ?

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Re: Problem with transfering calls in unity 4.0

Currently this is how Unity is coded to work - there's no way to let folks hang out in the hold queue without requiring input from them to stay in the queue - no way around it I'm afraid.

you can record longer hold music prompts so we ask less often (it's 30 seconds now) but keep in mind that will also mean we don't check to see if the line is clear as often either so you can't get overly wild with that.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content