Moved a mailbox to another exchange server and everything is working fine, except in Unity it still displays the old exchange server name under the subscriber profile information. How can I change it to see the subscriber on the new server? I've looked all over the options and nothing. Thanks in Advance!
Is this a UM or VM only setup? If it is a UM setup, make sure AD has had time update the directory with the new information of the subscriber. On this new Exchange server, has the Permissions Wizards been run on it? Do you have other Unity subscribers homed in to it also, or is this the first one?
You may need to kick Unity, give it a reboot and see if the AD information updates the local SQL database. But if you just installed a new server and did a mailbox move in Exchange to this new server..AND Permissions Wizards has not been ran.... this would be the problem.
This is a voicemail that belongs to an ip phone with its own extension. The email server that we moved the outlook mailbox too already has other unity subscriber and email accounts with voicemail setup already.
I just created a new storage group on it and moved my outlook mailbox to it using the exchange wizard to move the mailbox. Voicemails are still being delivered but the indicator light on the phone stays lite and does not respond to new messages being heard in outlook. The profile in unity is still pointing to the old email server. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and I hope the extra information helps. It may be that the unity subscriber just needs a reboot? Could it be that easy??
I would first try and reset the MWI light on the phone. Clear out the light and make sure there are no new vm's in the exchange account. Now, leave a new VM and see if the light turns. What I think you are seeing is that the Unity is out of sync with Exchange. Unity will sync (kind of like a double check of MWI lights) at a certain time of the day.
Here is the other catcher. Exchange address book usually only updates once a day. So if you just moved that subscriber to a new exchange server, it will take about 24 hours for it to populate the address book correctly. Unity also uses pulls this type of information or reads from Exchange. A simple reboot would probably work also.
Since you have Unity pointed to both Exchange Servers and it is working fine on both servers, I would have to say it is just some Replication issue that will either resolve itself with a reboot of Unity, or a "wait til tomorrow" and see. It is odd that the MWI does not respond, but that's probaly because it is out of sync with Exchange. (time fixes or a reboot)
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...