Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Problem wthe User Maintenance Page in CRS 3.0.3

Just intalled CRS 3.0.3 and built it in lab connecting to the real Call Manager and everything worked ok. Moved it to site and changed IP address - made the change to the engine config and changed all references to the old IP address in regedit and other files to the new IP address.

Everything works ok except when I try to access "User Maintenance" under the tools. It sits there for ages - about 20 minutes - before it comes back with the list of users. Sometimes it doesn't ome back with anything at all. At the bottom of the page it has the message:-

"Opening page http://10.92.1.3/appadmin/LDAPSetuprequest_type=ldapsetup.waitpage.user maintenance"

I don't know if this is to do with the ip address change or not, but it worked ok before we moved it to site.

Any ideas anyone?

1 REPLY
Bronze

Re: Problem wthe User Maintenance Page in CRS 3.0.3

I assume 10.92.1.3 is the new address? Obviously it is going out and hitting the LDAP server which is usually on CallManager. There might be something stuck in one of the .asp files or something, you might try sniffing the NIC when you do that to see if it's trying the old address, then maybe work from that.

Rick

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content