cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

problemm whith ART

kostyan6812
Level 1
Level 1

I welcome all! At me has arisen problem at creation of the report in ART - select any date, I press to make the report and I receive "Data is not available in Database". In what problem, help to understand.

Best

regards

4 Replies 4

vidirk
Level 1
Level 1

You need to change cdrenabled from false to true --> You will find it under Service --> Service Parameters --> Select Server --> Then Select Cisco CallManager Service, scroll down to CDREnable and change it to T or true (depends on the CCM version)

cliff
Level 1
Level 1

In addition to enabling CDR as in the other response, you have to import the CDR into ART. The default setting makes it run at night (12 am to 5 am). Until you have the data imported, it won't work.

ssbarnett
Level 1
Level 1

The three system parms to change under the Callmanager group are

cdrEnabled - Swicthes it on

CdrdiagnosticsEnabled- Enables the CMR data

CdrLogCallsWithZeroDurationFlag - usefull to switch on for tracking down incomplete call options.

Also because ART is based on the North American Dial plan, a lot of the nice reports will not alsways be valid outside the US (if anybody knows a way round this plesae update)

Also be carefull if you are using an external billing system, because the records may be extracted off the system before art acts upon those records.

hope this helps

Thank all for explanations, but ïðîáëåììà that I was all has made, and on former does not work....