Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

problems accessing ART

I just installed ART today on my CallManager server. I logged in and was looking at CDR's for an extension and when I tried to go to the next page, I got the message "Cannot find server or DNS Error". I closed all browser windows and restarted IIS Admin Service and WWW Publishing service and now when I hit the page http://localhost/art/Logon.jsp while trying to log in, I get the same error message. Anybody else had this problem? If so, how do you fix it?

3 REPLIES

Re: problems accessing ART

Have you tried using the ip address instead of the machine name? Also try getting to it from a remote machine using the ip address and see what happens.

Yes, I tried both of those. I noticed the "java.exe" process is still running even though no browser windows are open. Since the "Logon.jsp" is a java script, I'm thinking something is hosed up with java and won't allow the Web server to display the page. I tried stopping the java process but Windows would not let me.

I looked at my system, java is running too, it should be there I guess.a better reset of iis is: c:\iisreset /timeout:0 do this from your commandline.If this is not helping;looks like a connection problem to your 1)sql database/or 2)DC directory server.

1)stop and start your dc directory service --or---

2)If it is a lab-system,stop your callmanager services and stop/start sql-server and then start your callmanager services again.Sascha

Views
Helpful
Replies