Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Problems configuring a Polycom ViewStation

Hi,

I have a callmanager 3.3 system and I'm trying to integrate a Polycom Viewstation in the phone network, I have added the Viewstation in the Callmanager as a H.323 Phone, and it receive calls.

Well for making calls I have read:

Option 1, that the def Gw of the Polycom must be the Callmanager, I can't do this because IP to IP videoconferencing is being used between corporate sites, and for this the Gateway must be other.

Option 2, Configure A gatekeeper, I tried this and I have a 2600 configured as gatekeeper, But I don't receive any IP packet from the viewstation, I have certified this with a sniffer. and obviously I can make ping from the 2600.

I have read all the documentation of the viewstation and it seems very simple you only set to "Specify" the option "Use Gatekeeper" and then you must introduce the Gatekeeper IP address. Well with all these if somebody have some experience with H.323 and Viewstation I would appreciate any recommendation and from this point I will try to see if my gatekeeper config is Ok

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content