Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Problems displaying graphics on IP Phone

I am trying to send images to my IP Phone using the CiscoIPPhoneImage tag. I am running CM 3.33, so that bug that everyone is talking about is not a factor I assume. I have gotten the Push2Phone application to work, but no other graphics using a Push command will work. I have tried using both asp and xml files, but neither will show up on the phone. Most times, the phone will not even display it is doing anything. I cannot figure this out. I posted the script below. Any ideas? Thanks.

<%@ language=Javascript %>

<%

Response.ContentType="text/xml";

Response.Write("<CiscoIPPhoneImage><Title>LM</Title><LocationX>-1</LocationX><LocationY>-1</LocationY><width>125</width><Height>23</Height><Depth>2</Depth><Data>Data here</Data>");

Response.write("<Prompt>This is cool</Prompt></CiscoIPPhoneImage>");

%>

Update: I fixed the problem. I just renamed the CIP file to xml and the images display perfectly. Not sure why the other files weren't working, but now it does.

1 REPLY

Re: Problems displaying graphics on IP Phone

Yes, with this tag, you must send the CIP data in an xml document. I am glad that you have gotten this resolved. :)

Views
Helpful
Replies