Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

problems in conference bridge after migrating to 4.1.3SR3 from 4.1.3

very recently i upgraded my CCM from 4.1.3 to 4.1.3 SR3. i use 3725 with DSP farm as conference bridge ( the ios code on 3725 is 12.3.11 T7 )

the conferencing stopped working for me as soon as press conference on my after callint the 2md party, both my calls get dropped.i see that the CCM registers the bridge and also in SCCP config of gateway i see the CCM registered.

for testing purpose i configured one my 3845( with same version) over WAN as my conference bridge and then conference worked fine for me.

there are few command difference in 3725 and 3845 . In 3845 i can configure CCM version as 4.1 and in 3725 i can do only 3.1 or greater. i am not sure if this is problem or not.

in CCM traces i got this unusal error which is attached

please let me know any pointers on this

thanks

manish

3 REPLIES
Silver

Re: problems in conference bridge after migrating to 4.1.3SR3 fr

What are the CCM traces showing? The contents should give you a fair idea on what's going wrong

Bronze

We are also having the same issue, 3725 used as conf resource, as soon as we press conf button all calls are dropped with fast busy. we are using CM 3.3.5 and IOS 12.3.7T12.

cisco TAC poked around and could not find anything wrong with config (of course, we have other sites with identical config all working ok). so they said it must be bad DSPs even thou there are no DSP errors on the router. i doubt it is DSP issue but i'll let you know when TAC figures it out.

the problem was the codec configuration on the 3725, the codecs are masked hence the issue.

remove all the codec commands from the 3725 this will make 3725 compatible with all possible codecs .

manish

Views
Helpful
Replies