cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problems installing CM 3.3(2)

lkc
Level 1
Level 1

Have the strangest problem when trying to install CM 3.3 on a 7835-733 and a 7822.

Installed OS CD's version 1-2 and then did an upgrade to 2-3 including 2-3spG.

When running stiver it tells me that the OS is 1-2 while upgrade is 2-3 and 2-3spG.

But when trying to install CM3.3(2) it exists and tells me that "Current OS does not meet minimum requirements".

But when consulting the version roadmap it just tells me that i should have 2-3 and spG installed ?

when looking at the CMINST file it tells us that MinorOSVersion is met while OSVersion (which it states is 1-2 although updating) is not ?

What to do ? Have anyone seen this before ?

Regards

Lasse

4 Replies 4

paolo.pennisi
Level 1
Level 1

I've a 7822 with a CCM 3.2 and OS 2000-2.3 and 2.3 service pack G, but when I try to install CCM3.3(2) I receive the same error. I will be very grateful for an answer to this issue.

Thanks,

Paolo.

I found out that it was because the registry setting for OSVersion and MinorOsVersion did not get changed ! you will need to make those changes by hand in the registry !

Regards

Lasse

I believe I was reading that when you install/upgrade to 3.3 the OS Version 2000.2.3 CANNOT be an upgraded version. It has to be newly installed. Therefore, this might require a complete rebuild of the server.

Lasse,

Where are the registry settings?

Thanks,

Geoff