Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Problems with Call Manager 3.1.2c Hold function!!!!

Hy

I hope somebody can Help me.

I installed Call Manager 3.1.2c new, new installation. Everything works fine but the Hold function and also the transfer function is NOT working. Always when i put someone in Hold ( problem only with external calls ) i cant resume him back, at first i will hear nothing and than it disconnects. The same i have when i make a transfer, because with a transfer the caller is also in a Hold, no resume possible.(disconnect) I tryed different IOS 12.2.1, 12.2.2.T1 12.2.5a still the same problem.

Cisco has already open Bugs,CSCdu85581:CSCdu85556 but they are only about Music or any kind of tone trough PSTN in a Hold function. But only the Hold function MUST be working.

Please Help thanks in advanced. Philipp

7 REPLIES
Community Member

Re: Problems with Call Manager 3.1.2c Hold function!!!!

Hi,

Same problem here with Version 12.2(4.2)

The call is dropped when trying to resume it. I just opened a case, I will let you know

Marc DERRIENNIC

Technical Account Manager

Community Member

hy

is it possible that you can send me the Case Number?

than i can read trough the Case maybe i can Help you.

regards Philipp

Community Member

Hi,

Problem solved by the TAC :

in CCM go to service->Service Parameters

Choose your server the Cisco IP Voice Media Streaming App

Under DefaultMOHCodec, only 711ulaw is selected, you have to select all the 4 codec and to update

In my case it works fine now !

Hope this help,

Marc DERRIENNIC

Technical Account Manager

Community Member

Hi,

I work with CCM 3.1(2a) and have the same problem with softkeys during an external call (hold, transfer, park and transfer). I can´t change the value of "DefaultMOCCodec". After pressing update, the Suggested Value is always 711ulaw.

Any suggestion??

Martin

Community Member

I had the same issue. For some reason, the install changes your codec defaults for hold and transfer. Change it back to whatever you are using or call TAC for help.

Bronze

Hi,

You must configure the same codec on the voip dial-peer similar to Music on hold Server (the default is ulaw). I would try the 12.2.5 (without a).

Good Luck

Mehmet

Community Member

Thanks to all for comments and helping me.

It is working now , it was the parameters in the Service parameter codec for Music on Hold.

I selected now all and it works now beautifuly.

regards Philipp

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content