Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Problems with call park with multiple locations.

I don't know if this is a bug or just not supported.

I'm working with CCM 3.1.2c and I have setup multiple partitions and CSS's for my different locations. I have a call park range defined with each location and the DN's are located in their internal line 1 partition. The issue I'm having is this: the first call park range I define, not matter what partition it's located in, gets used by all my locations. This is a problem because if I define my call park range for location 1 1st and the partition it's in is not in the CSS of location 2, when location 2 puts a call in park it gets a park range for location 1 and then can't retrieve the call. I do have a park range defined for location 2, location 3, etc.... but every location picks numbers from the location 1 range. Anyone else experiencing this issue? I have duplicated it many times.

2 REPLIES

Re: Problems with call park with multiple locations.

FYI:

Documented Bug: CSCdv53855

To be fixed in 3.1.3

Workaround:

Create partition dedicated to your park ranges and only in 1 CSS dedicated to that partition. Create a translation pattern (i.e. #.xxx) and point it into your Call-Park partition to retrive your calls.

Re: Problems with call park with multiple locations.

FYI - Our system is set up as stated above, except using a route pattern instead of a translation pattern. We opened the ticket that lead to the bug. The problem seems to be that when the call is parked, the system is not doing a partition lookup, but it does when you try to retrieve the parked call. In addition to anyone being able to pick up the parked call, we have experienced other problems that occur randomly with call park, namely, once a call is parked, it cannot be retrieved and you must wait until the reversion time-out for it to ring back. Also, at times you are unable to park the call, the soft button does not work. Both of these problems are random, and we have been unable to determine either a cause or a cure for them.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content