Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Problems with MailView and Rule-Set Activation in CIPPS

I installed Cisco IP Productivity Services version 1-2-3. I already have CCM, Unity, and PA up and running. Our Unity server is not placed in separate domain, meaning, it is in the same domain as the rest of the network. This means that we do not have Unity domain. On server where services are installed, I cannot locate “Cisco Meeting Reminder” service, but instead I can find “Cisco Telecaster UMClient”. I have installed Cisco TSP (which should also have installed Cisco TAPI Wave Driver), on server where CIPPS is installed, and also on Unity and Exchange Server. Exchange server used by Unity is installed on separate server from Unity. I changed MIME encoding section on IMAP4 Virtual Server on Exchange to “Both”, as required. Out of five available services on IP Phone, three are working: “CalendarView” ,“Contacts Synchronization” and “Login”. When I want to go to MailView, I am required to log in, and then after successful login (phone shows “Login Successful ...” message) nothing happens, and soft key = “Update” shows up. When I press Update button, nothing happens. When I go to “PA Rule-Set Activation”, phone get stuck in “Requesting...”. I tried to reboot the PA server, but it didn’t help. I did also read all I could possibly find on Cisco Web Site on this subject, and so far, nothing helps. Does anybody has idea what am I doing wrong.

Dragan Novakovic

1 REPLY
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Problems with MailView and Rule-Set Activation in CIPPS

Try running PPS from a browser to see if it works. The URL is http//TAServer/CiscoPPS/cal/calinit.asp?userid=xxx. This will display the calendar menu from which the customer can try the URL for "Today's Schedule" etc

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_callmg/3_1/sys_ad/adm_sys/ccmsys/a07phsvc.htm

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content