Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Problms Re-Using Mbox No. aftr it was Deletd 2.3

We have a Unity 2.3 build 2.3.4.128 We are having a problem Re-using extension numbers/ Mailbox Numbers after they have been deleted. The numbers do not exist as an NT Users , Exchange boxes, or Unity Subscribers/Call handlers.<br>I tried loading the Directory Walker tool. When I execute it, i get the Following <br>Runtime Error '-21472201178 (8004052e)'Method of Object Failed. Answer monkey says the build is supported for the Tool. Any pointers? We are afraid to delete new Boxes in fear the numbers will be lost . Help :(<br><br><br>OEM : ActiveVoice<br>Product : Unity<br>Version : 2.3<br>Voice Ports : 8<br>Fax Ports : 0<br>TTS Ports : 0<br>Integration : None<br>Full Languages : 1<br>System Administration Languages : 1<br>Voice Mail Users Licensed : 65000<br>New Voice Mail Users Available : 64720<br>View Mail for Outlook Users Licensed : 5<br>New View Mail for Outlook Users Available : 0<br>Fax Mail Users Licensed : 0<br>New Fax Mail Users Available : 0<br>TTS Users Licensed : 0<br>New TTS Users Available : 0<br>PWA Accesses Licensed : 65000<br>New PWA Accesses Available : 64720<br>Networking : Disabled<br><br>

2 REPLIES
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Problms Re-Using Mbox No. aftr it was Deletd 2.3

that error message likely means you're not logged in as the right account. I tell folks to log in as the installer account (i.e. the guy who's account is associated with all the AV*.* services in the SCM). Then you wont get this problem.

If you are logged in as that account I'll have to look at what you got going on.

yes, this is very likely a stranded call handler issue since 2.3 did not deal with those on the fly as 2.4.6 does (and in 3.0 it's no longer an issue).

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Re: Problms Re-Using Mbox No. aftr it was Deletd 2.3

Thanks!! That was it

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content