Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Professional Voices for AutoAttendent/VoiceMails

Does anyone know of any places where I can get professionaly recorded voices that will work with Unity?

Thanks!

Spencer

5 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Professional Voices for AutoAttendent/VoiceMails

Check Yahoo. I found a number of hits searching for “professional voice talent.”

Not 100% certain, but I called the active voice support people in Washington (state, not DC) and I could SWEAR that they have the actual "voice of unity" as their customized greeting. Maybe she is for hire.

Spencer,

We have Unity running and recorded our own menu using a teacher. I have gotten many compliments on her voice. if you would like to listen to it your welcome to call our system. Sometimes it is jsut a matter of finding someone within you company that will do it.

my extension is 5600

Muzak (the elevator music people) provides these types of services as well as Music on Hold and Advertising on Hold recordings. They can produce them in almost any format (Tape/CD/.wav). They are kind of pricey, so you may want to shop around.

I wish I would have seen this sooner! I own a company that provides professional voice services. We've been doing voice work for radio, TV, announcements-on hold, etc for about 6 years. My original background was in broadcasting. We've got a complete "starter kit" ready to go with all of the basic announcements. Plus can do customized versions quickly. Distribution can be on CD (USPS,UPS,FedEX) or MP3 over the Internet/DGS.

I would like to start doing more of these - find out more about us - Powerhouse Productions - at www.powerhouseproductions.com Contact me personally and reference this forum for special price consideration!

Kevin Brown - Powerhouse Productions - 573-634-5171

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content