Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco Employee

* Programmatic Admin doc complete, sample source updated *

Finally! I finished the last of the chapters I'm turning in for the upcoming Unity book - the "Programmatic Administration for Unity 4.0" is posted on the documents page of www.CiscoUnityTools.com tonight.

I also posted the "Delete Subscriber" and "Edit Subscriber" sample projects on the Code Samples page as well as updated several of the other code samples to bring them up to date for the 4.0(2) release. If you want to do remote administration using code you really want to be at 4.0(2)... 4.0(1) was missing a few things.

I'll be updating the "Unity Data Object Model" and the "Architecture Overview" documents next week to bring them up to speed - I wrote them a while ago and a few things have changed since then. Should be posted by the end of the week.

Enjoy.

2 REPLIES

Re: * Programmatic Admin doc complete, sample source updated *

appreciate the docs and code, we're going to get 4.0(2) and start playing with this.

Do you have an example of distribution list management? also, how come CUDLE doesn't show views?

Cisco Employee

Re: * Programmatic Admin doc complete, sample source updated *

There are no stored procedures available in the 4.0(2) release for dealing with system public distribution lists - only for scope distribution lists (which are the ones used with name lookup handlers to limit the search scope). We'll get those in for 4.0(3) and I'll include some sample code for how to create, edit and delete system distirbution lists then.

Yeah, I need to update CUDLE again - I'm working on several updates which include the ability to switch between raw tables and views. I need to be careful since I've deisgned CUDLE to work with all versions of Unity back to 3.0(1) where views weren't present so I have to do a little fancy footwork if users want to flip to views instead. I'm also adding information about the ReportsDB into CUDLE so eventually folks can write their own reports and a few other bells and whistles folks have requested. I hope to post an updated version next weekend.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content