cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Programming FAC in SpeedDial

premgupta
Level 1
Level 1

I have a weird request to program FAC in SpeedDial button. I don't have environment ready to test it. Have anybody tried doing it or do you think it would be possible.

4 Replies 4

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Not possible at this time:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_callmg/4_1/sys_ad/4_1_3/ccmfeat/fsfaccmc.htm#wp1046253

You cannot configure authorization code or CMC for speed-dial buttons. You must enter the code when the system prompts you to do so.

I read that document. I was not sure if there is any third party application which can make it possible.

There are some third party applications to do account codes that you can do this I believe. I think Litescape may have a way to do this with route patterns but not 100%. That is a whole other application/server however.

If you were using account codes as a validation/password mechnaism for certain calls , wouldn't having it set up as a speed dial kind of defeat that?

I work for LiteScape and our CallTrackPro product may allow FAC under a speed dial button using the "predial all" feature although I have never tried that myself - but we have a "learn" feature that uses the IP Phone Soft keys that really speeds up the user repetitive input of the same FAC/Client-Matter or project codes.

Mitch Bart