Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Programming FAC in SpeedDial

I have a weird request to program FAC in SpeedDial button. I don't have environment ready to test it. Have anybody tried doing it or do you think it would be possible.

4 REPLIES
Green

Re: Programming FAC in SpeedDial

Not possible at this time:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_callmg/4_1/sys_ad/4_1_3/ccmfeat/fsfaccmc.htm#wp1046253

You cannot configure authorization code or CMC for speed-dial buttons. You must enter the code when the system prompts you to do so.

I read that document. I was not sure if there is any third party application which can make it possible.

There are some third party applications to do account codes that you can do this I believe. I think Litescape may have a way to do this with route patterns but not 100%. That is a whole other application/server however.

If you were using account codes as a validation/password mechnaism for certain calls , wouldn't having it set up as a speed dial kind of defeat that?

I work for LiteScape and our CallTrackPro product may allow FAC under a speed dial button using the "predial all" feature although I have never tried that myself - but we have a "learn" feature that uses the IP Phone Soft keys that really speeds up the user repetitive input of the same FAC/Client-Matter or project codes.

Mitch Bart

Views
Helpful
Replies