Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Proper TSP for Unity 2.4(6.161) and CCM 3.1(2c)?

Hello,<br><br> I have just upgraded to the two versions. I installed TSP 6.0.1.0. I checked the docs for compatability and both the CCM and Unity versions are supported with this TSP. It does work but it seems like I am only getting the first interface when unity is accessed from the message button on our 7960 phones. If someone is in voicemail, I get a fast busy. I can dial the other numbers from the touchpad and enter Unity fine. I had a similiar issue and a change in TSP versions fixed that so that is why I have the question worded that way.<br>Thanks for the help!<br><br>

4 REPLIES
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Proper TSP for Unity 2.4(6.161) and CCM 3.1(2c)?

I think your version matrix is fine. If you can call the other voice mail port DNs and have those answer, it sounds like there is a forwarding problem with at least the first voice mail port on CCM. If you place a call to the second port, and then place another call with another phone to the second port, does that call roll to the third? Is the Cisco Voice Messaging interface installed? It shouldn't be.

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems

Anonymous
N/A

A call to the busy port 2 of unity does roll correctly. Where do I check for the Cisco Voice Messaging interface. The Cisco Messaging interface SERVICE is installed and it does have the DN for the first port of Unity. Do I delete the service to turn it off? Will this require a reboot or a stop/start? I need to schedule for an outage if that is the case. Thanks for the help.

Anonymous
N/A

I removed the messaging service and the lines roll correctly. I am getting a Host not found message on the bottom of the 7960 screen when I press the message button. I believe this is in CCM not unity but does any one know where that is looking or how to clear it?

Gold

On the CallManager you need to change the URLs in the Enterprise Paramters from hostnames to the IP address for the CallManager. That will fix it up.

Keith

Keith Chambers
Unity Technical Lead
Unified Voice Team, San Jose
Cisco Systems

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content