Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

pushing content to phone with sound??

I want to play a sound when I push the content to IP phone.How can I do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: pushing content to phone with sound??

I would think you could use the "play" uri with CM 3.3(3). I'm not sure how you are pushing content to the phone, but if you are using the push2phone or execute method, then you should be able to push up to 3 uri's at a time. Make one the url you are pushing and the other the play:filename uri. You will have to get your sound in the raw audio format and place it in the TFTP path or use one of the already available sounds in your ringlist.xml. Check out the SDK for more info.

Matt

1 REPLY

Re: pushing content to phone with sound??

I would think you could use the "play" uri with CM 3.3(3). I'm not sure how you are pushing content to the phone, but if you are using the push2phone or execute method, then you should be able to push up to 3 uri's at a time. Make one the url you are pushing and the other the play:filename uri. You will have to get your sound in the raw audio format and place it in the TFTP path or use one of the already available sounds in your ringlist.xml. Check out the SDK for more info.

Matt

Views
Helpful
Replies