Views
Helpful
Replies

QCT with CCME 4.2

helmut-schranz
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Voice Experts

Try to configure a CCME 4.2 on a router 2821 with latest QCT version 3.0.1 cause it would reduce a lot of work for command configuring.

But always get problems that none of the included phones in QCT are compatible to CCME 4.2

Any suggestions - cause i thought workaround will be to downgrade IOS for QCT of 4.0

But that's not really an longterm solution.

Do you plan to publish a new QCT Version ???

Many thanks and greets from Vienna

Helmut Schranz

helmut.schranz@azlan.at

3 Replies 3

hadbou
Level 5
Level 5

Upgrading to lastest version of CME 4.2. or later will help run the archive command for GUI files.

Hi hadbou

I mean the combatibility of the piece of software "Quick Config Tool" for CCME what helps you to configure CCME easier.

You find the tool with the link : http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps4625/products_data_sheet0900aecd802e9be9.html

Changeing the CCME version when i have to configure a piece could not be the solution ?

Thanks and greets

Helmut

Hi Helmut,

you will find that the thing that cisco does better, for sure is NOT gui / PC-based tools / etc.

These appears to be provided more to pass a "check-mark" on some tender requirements sheet, more than to be of real use.

So don't hold your breath for new improved versions, prepare solid config template and perhaps some custom text-based tool to help your repetitive configurations.

Hope this helps, please rate post if it does!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: