Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Qos issue

Hi guys, just a niggling issue i have. I have auto qos set across the Lan here, but when i do a show policy-map interface, when it lists the all the interfaces it doesnt show as any packets matching? does anyone know why this may occur?

As always any help always appreciated.

Dan

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
2 REPLIES

Re: Qos issue

This depends on the marking or classification within the service-policy, and whether you have applied it ingress or egress.

Can you please post the config to have a better understanding of exactly has been configured by Auto-Qos.

Rgds

Allan.

Re: Qos issue

ok

the thing is the qos should be cofigured end to end from the access-switch to the edge router

u need tomake sure that u have the right trust boundaries configured correctly

for example trust cos or cisco-phon on access ports and trust dscp on uplinks from switch to switch and from switch to router

this way u will keep ur marking along the way to the edge router

also have a look at the following link which is a case similer to urs i have discussed:

http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=IP%20Telephony&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Dpass_through%26location%3Doutline%40%5E1%40%40.2cc1b1f6/2#selected_message

good luck

if helpful Rate

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.