cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

QRT

c-charlebois
Level 3
Level 3

Has anybody gotten this feature to work? I figured out how to get the softkey onto the phone. But I have tried to "report" on some test calls and I don't find any records when I run the search in the Phone Trouble Viewer app.

1 Reply 1

Tom Dillon
Level 4
Level 4

I had a tough time finding all the information in one place. I do have it working. After activating the Extended Functions on all the servers, which is not necessary, but I did. Then creating the new softkey template with the QRT selections, I applied it to my phone and started creating records. However, when I used the Phone Trouble Viewer application I was getting zero records. I opened a TAC case with no success. I then started to search everywhere on CCO. I found a reference that the records are stored on the server with the lowest IP address when multiple servers have the Extended Functions activate. I was searching on the server that was the primary server for my phone, which was wrong. I tried the server with the lower numeric value IP address and I found the records. It also appears that the selection criteria does not like all the values set to ALL. If I left all the values set to ALL, it would net select the records from the database. If I change one of the selection criteria values, then I would get all the records matching the selection criteria. It's a pretty cool feature with CCM 3.3, but Cisco needs to create a configuration document that gives you all the information you need to get it working in one document.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: