cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Quality Management Administrator Error loading data

joseivan_11
Level 1
Level 1

Requesting your support because when trying to add an agent in the Quality Management Administrator I get the following error in Voip Devices in the menu of Record Server Configuration

Error loading data

5 Replies 5

zandokan1978
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Jose. did you ever find a way to fix this?

I don't know if you already managed to solve this issue. I found the solution to this problem.

In fact the error is due to an unclean configuration of UCCX and AQM that leads to this error.

What you need to do is to cleanup the database.

Login to SQL Server Management Studio on AQM box, then run this SQL query (assuming change that the DB name is SQMDB as defaulty installed, otherwise just change its name).

USE SQMDB
UPDATE VoipMonitorDevice SET personFK = NULL where personFK IN (
SELECT id FROM Person WHERE deactivated < '2199-01-01'
)

UPDATE VoipMonitorDevice SET loggedInPersonFK = NULL where loggedInPersonFK IN (
SELECT id FROM Person WHERE deactivated < '2199-01-01'
)

This should solve the problem and the menu will be accessible again.

Can you please confirm what this query actually does? We are suffering the same issue and are unable to resolve.

I don't have an official answer (in fact I work for a partner not with Cisco nor Calabrio) but the 2 queries are somehow matching the rows where the deactivated column has some specific values. Please contact Cisco Support for more information about what does it mean year "2199".

What I can say is that I faced this problem with 3 different customers, I applied it successfully, and the platforms were back again each time I applied it. It worked flawlessly.

That's my two cents.

Hi, 

Has anybody got an official answer from Cisco/Calabrio regarding this issue? 

We are kind of reluctant about applying it to a production environment without reference of what it does. Thanks in advance 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: