Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

You may experience some slow load times, errors, and slight inconsistencies. We ask for your patience as we finalize the launch. Thank you.

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started.

Question - regarding Unity Engineer Exam (UNITY 9E0-805)

Hello,

I had a quick question on this exam and was wondering if someone would be able to assist me or point me in the right direction. For this exam, what version of Unity are the exam objectives tied back to - is it Unity 3.0 or Unity 3.1?

Thanks in advance for any insight or guidance that you can provide.

Best regards,

Dave

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
5 REPLIES

Re: Question - regarding Unity Engineer Exam (UNITY 9E0-805)

I don't think this forum is the appropriate place to discuss this. Besides, most of us in Cisco have never seen this exam, although I am taking it Thursday.

adam

Bronze

And why isn't a appropriate question?? He's not asking for test questions..

I'am sure you know the answer since your

"Unity tech lead for the RTP AVVID team"

I thought this form was called Network Professionals Connections.

oh well..

Cisco Employee

we have to be a little careful about discussing exam related stuff out here... on the other forum I kinda let it get a little out of control and the folks that make and give these exames (external to Cisco) were less than pleased. Words were exchanged, butts were chewed (mine in particular), and promises were made.

But yes, we should be able to talk about stuff not directly related to specific questions. Unfortunately not even I have seen all the test questions and I'm not privvy to updates. The new exam is kept very close to the vest. They made our training guys use some special web portal to view questions they wanted to double check on that prevented copying them and the like... a little on the paranoid side IMHO but hey... I guess they were counting on them having no memory.

I believe all the questions for the first rev of the new exam were in place prior to the 3.1(2) release but what I don't know is how often they update them going forward. I couldn't say with authority which versions of Unity it includes... I'll ping our training guys to see if they know more that can be divulged but I wouldn't count on it.

okay.

As far as i can remember, as of June 02, it covered upto 3.1 (2)... but this being august, who knows.

Views
Helpful
Replies