cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

"CFwdALL" softkey

yunming1967
Level 1
Level 1

We have CCM 4.0(2a) phone system and use 7940 and 7960 IP phones. "CFwdALL" softkey is always available to first DN phone button, but not second, third, etc. DN buttons and the error message "That key is not active here" will show up when trying to push the key. How can we make it active for 2nd, 3rd DN phone buttons?

thanks,

Yunming

5 Replies 5

Yunming,

you can forward all calls from only your primary extension. For every other dn you have to use a user's web page.

Dragi

Or if you really need this function from the handset you can use the IPPhoneForwarder XML service from www.myvoipsource.org

It's free once you've registered, which is nice.

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Aaron,

Could you suggest me some more good web sites from where i can get usefull stuff for our CIPT.

Thanks in Advance.

-Amit

Did you ever figure out how to get this application to work? I am trying to set it up on my SDK server, not the CCM. I am just getting "invalid syntax"...

thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: