Views
Helpful
Replies

"Conversation between ATA 186 and voice gateway

ovidiu_picleanu
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Sirs,

i have installed in our network the new ATA 180 analog telephone adaptors. Between 2 ATA everything is working (i can speak one hour if i want ), but if i call one voice gateway from our network, after 2 minutes the conversation are disconnected (the ATAs registering without problems with our gatekeeper )

Please help my to solve this problem.

Thank you in advance

2 Replies 2

dumartin
Level 1
Level 1

You will need to determine what end is disconnecting the calls. When there is a call between 2 GW's, if there is no connect message the call will drop at close to 2 minutes. So there may be an issue with getting a connect message to pass through. You will need to troubleshoot the GW's with some debugs to verify the connect is coming in.

Hi,

the problems are between ATA and a voice gateway (!) for example a Cisco 2600 (not between 2 gateways ). The both are register with my Gatekeeper, i can call the gateway, i can speak with person that respond but only for 2 minutes. I suppose that the gateway

disconnect the call and i use "debug h225" but without succes. Can you help my somehow ?

Thnak you for all

Ovidiu Picleanu

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: