Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

"Host Not Found"

Dear VoIP Experts,

I have a Cisco 7960 IP phone. Whenever I press on the "directories" button, I could not see any directory service appearing on the screen, instead just after pressing the "directories" button, I will see "Host Not Found" at the bottom of my screen and then only after quite some times, I will see "Select Directory" at the bottom of the screen. Hence, I could not check all the "Missed Calls", "Received Calls" & "Placed Calls" from my VoIP phone. However, to work-around this problem, after pressing the "directories" button, I just need to press on the "i" button 3 times, then I can see all the "Missed Calls", "Received Calls" & "Placed Calls" service to be selected. Why is this happening ?

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Re: "Host Not Found"

Go to system -> enterprise parameters and check the directories url. Replace the callmanager's name with the ip address and leave the rest of the url the same. Then you should probably stop and start cisco tftp service and reset a phone and see if that solves the issue.

Thank you,

-Mckee

Views
Helpful
Replies